This Terms & Conditions section is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect and use the information that you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using the this web site. It also exists to describe for you how your personal information and records will be kept private.
Web site www.invest-pgs.com is owned and operated by Intax Group Ltd. registered in Republic of Cyprus with registration number HE293656 and having its registered address at 5 Dimitraki Christodoulou, office 303, 1035 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Admission Policy of INVEST Property Global Summit
(27 April 2017, Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany)
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
1. According to the admission policy the entrance fee is
Free (before 16 December 2016)
200* / 150** Euro if paid before April 2017
500* / 375** Euro if paid after March 2017
*Individual participation / per participant
**Group participation (2 or more visitors) / per participant
2. The participation fee is non-refundable.
3. Participants who applied for registration and who are not able to attend the conference by any reason should change the delegate from their company by informing organizers not later than 14 April 2017.
4. Change of participants after 14 April 2017 is not accepted.
The following information about the participants is provided by Organizer to exhibiting and sponsoring organizations 2 weeks before the conference and 1 week after the event: Participant Name/Position/Country/Industry/Company Name/ e-mail address.
1. Entrance to the conference is allowed to registered participants only.
2. Public advertising and distribution of any marketing/promotional materials at the conference are allowed to sponsoring and exhibiting organizations only.
3. Photo and video shooting at the official part of the conference can be done by Оrganizers, sponsoring and exhibiting organizations only.
4. Organizer reserves the right to use and publish photo and video materials of the conference and its participants in the open sources.
5. Participants take an obligation to hold to conventional standards and rules of business ethics.
6. Wearing badge with lanyard provided by Conference Organizer is obligatory during the conference.
1. Participants provide true information about themselves to organizers.
2. Organizers can pass information about the conference participants only according to Privacy and sharing information with third parties section of this web-site.
Organizer shall not assume any responsibilities for visa procurement, transportation or accommodation of the delegates.
Breaking the rules described in this Admission Policy leads to cancellation of current registration and rejection of participations for the next INTAX GROUP events for the period determined by Оrganizers.
This admission policy is created to guarantee the highest effectiveness of the event and ensure 100% professional audience, comfortable and constructive communication.
Access to our web site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our web site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our web site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our web site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our web site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our web site only for lawful purposes.
You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our web site in contravention of any of our Terms & Conditions.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our web site, and in the material published on it (including the design, arrangement and look). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our web site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our web site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our web site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our web site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your intellectual property has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the web site, please contact us and provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Commentary and other materials posted on our web site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
These pages contain general information only. Nothing in these pages constitutes legal advice. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer or advisor on any specific legal or financial problem or matter.
Intax Group Ltd. makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about: any of the content of our web site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this web site.
We are aming toupdate our web site regularly, and may change the content at any time but any of the material on our web site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our web site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our web site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our web site, any web sites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
– loss of income or revenue;
– loss of business;
– loss of profits or contracts;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of data;
– loss of goodwill;
– wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Intax Group Ltd. uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the web site and compile reports for us on activity on the site. To reject or delete this cookie, please visit:http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
By agreeing with these terms and conditions you are consenting to the use of these cookies by, and on behalf of, Intax Group Ltd. and these cookies will be placed on your device. It is possible in all browsers to manually clear cookies at any time through tools or settings.
Intax Group Ltd. renders some of its services together with select partners. Personal data collected by Intax Group Ltd.is only passed on
– when processing order-related data, such as for online orders
– in exceptional cases, provided you have given your prior consent
Additional information is not passed on to third parties by Intax Group Ltd. Personal data is conveyed to state institutions and authorities only within the scope of statutory or judicial obligations.
The written consent is required for a link to this web site from another web site. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, with no requirement to give any reasons for its decision to withdraw its consent.
This site contains links to other web sites. Intax Group Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. Our privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Intax Group Ltd. is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.. If you decide to access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
If there is any dispute about or involving the web site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You also agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus and waive all defenses or lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens. Any cause of action by you with respect to the web site must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
You agree to indemnify and hold Intax Group Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the web site in violation of these Terms & Conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes to these policies on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the Terms & Conditions effective date. We therefore encourage you to refer to this Terms & Conditions page on an ongoing basis so that you understand our current Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about material which appears on our web site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site!